The questionnaire is an updated version of the Questionnaire of Eating and Weight Pattern for Adolescents (QEWP-A). The QEWP-C-5 is a 32-item self-report scale that was designed to screen for a possible diagnosis of binge-eating disorder. It also can be used to screen for the presence of bulimia nervosa.
What questions can you ask about eating disorders?
- Do you overeat until you feel sick?
- Do you feel guilt or remorse when you eat?
- Are you afraid of being overweight?
- Do you feel like food controls your life?
- Do you isolate yourself so you can eat?
- Do you have a history of dieting?
- Do you avoid eating when you’re hungry?
- Do you weigh yourself once a day?
What does the Ede Q measure?
The Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire (EDE-Q; Fairburn & Beglin, 1994, 2008) is a well-established measure designed to assess eating disorder psychopathology, and is derived from the Eating Disorder Examination (EDE) interview (Fairburn & Cooper, 1993; Fairburn, Cooper, & O’Connor, 2008).
Who created the eating disorder questionnaire?
Short version. A 12-item short form (EDE-QS) of the EDE-Q was developed and validated by Gideon et al.
What questions are included in the scoff questionnaire?
The SCOFF questions* Do you worry you have lost Control over how much you eat? Have you recently lost more than One stone in a 3 month period? Do you believe yourself to be Fat when others say you are too thin? Would you say that Food dominates your life?
What questions should I ask about food?
- What is your favorite food?
- Which foods taste bad to you?
- Is your country famous for any foods?
- What are the staple foods of your region?
- Who usually does the food shopping in your household?
- Have you tried growing your own food?
How do you ask someone about their eating habits?
- How would you describe your diet?
- What does a healthy diet look like to you?
- What did you have for breakfast?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables do you have per day?
- How often do you eat fish?
- What medications are you taking?
What is a high EDEQ score?
The EDE-Q is scored using a 7-point, forced-choice rating scale (0–6) with scores of 4 or higher indicative of clinical range.
Who can administer the Ede-Q?
As an interview, the EDE is designed to be administered by a clinician, and the developers recommend clinician training to ensure all concepts being assessed are well-understood .
Is the EDE-Q free?
The current version is EDE-Q 6.0. The EDE-Q (and its items) is under copyright. It is freely available for non-commercial research use only and no permission need to be sought.
How long does it take to administer the Ede-Q?
Despite this difference, algorithms can be used to derive proxy DSM-IV and DSM-5 diagnoses from the EDE-Q. The EDE-Q is available for free online (http:// credo-oxford.com/7.2.html) and takes approxi- mately 15 min to administer.
How do I reference Ede-Q?
Citation. Fairburn, C. G., & Beglin, S. J. (1994). Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire (EDE-Q) [Database record]. PsycTESTS.
What is the EDI 3?
The EDI-3 is a revision of one of the most widely used self-report measures of psychological traits or constructs shown to be clinically relevant in individuals with eating disorders.
What is the SCOFF assessment tool?
The SCOFF questionnaire is a simple, five-question screening measure to assess the possible presence of an eating disorder. 2 It was developed in the United Kingdom by Morgan and colleagues in 1999.
Is the SCOFF questionnaire good?
Psychometrics: A meta analyses of 15 studies examining the utility of the SCOFF found that the 5 questions of the SCOFF constitute a highly efficient tool for the detection of eating disorders, even by a non-specialist, in several languages. Its use as a screening tool is highly recommended.
Is the SCOFF questionnaire effective?
The SCOFF questionnaire is efficient at detecting cases of eating disorders in adult women in primary care. We recommend its use by healthcare professionals in primary care. Future work will assess the validity of the questionnaire in other populations, such as adolescents, in whom the prevalence may be higher.
What questions should I ask in 20 questions?
- Have You Ever Dine And Dashed At A Restaurant?
- Would You Rather Have Endless Money Or Endless Love?
- Have You Ever Been In A Car Crash — And It Was Your Fault?
- If You Could Star In A Movie, What Movie Would It Be?
- What Is Your Most Frequently Used Emoji?
- What Was The Last Thing You Stole Or Shoplifted?
What are some good questions to ask people?
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
Do you like food questions?
- What is your favourite snack? A.
- Where do you usually eat your meals? A.
- What do you usually have for lunch? A.
- Do you eat meat? A.
- How often do you go out to eat? A.
- What would you order at a fast food restaurant? A chicken burger.
- Type question here. Option 1.
- What would you eat at Christmas?
What are some questions about healthy eating?
- HOW MANY VEGETABLES SHOULD I BE EATING?
- WHY SHOULD WE EAT MORE VEGETABLES?
- CAN YOU EAT HEALTHY FOOD AND STILL BE OVERWEIGHT?
- CAN YOU STILL EAT HEALTHY FOOD IF YOU ARE ON A BUDGET?
- HOW CAN I EAT HEALTHILY IN ORDER TO LOSE WEIGHT?
What questions will a nutritionist ask me?
- What are good sources of protein?
- What are good and bad foods?
- How can fluids be added to a diet?
- What about sugar-free or diet foods?
- How can fiber be added to a senior’s diet?
- How important is vitamin D?
- What about medication and food interactions?
What questions will you ask doctor when he visits school about nutrition?
Here are a few questions you can ask the doctor: So we need to eat so much food. How do we ensure a balanced diet? Which nutrients are hard to find in normal food and require supplements? Which five foods can improve my memory and give me a lot of energy?
What is enhanced CBT?
Enhanced cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT-E) is a type of talk therapy that helps with a variety of mental health conditions. It is an individualized treatment based on your personal situation and preferences. CBT addresses how the combination of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors contribute to your eating disorders.
How do you assess for anorexia?
- Physical exam. This may include measuring your height and weight; checking your vital signs, such as heart rate, blood pressure and temperature; checking your skin and nails for problems; listening to your heart and lungs; and examining your abdomen.
- Lab tests.
- Psychological evaluation.
- Other studies.
What is the clinical impairment assessment?
The Clinical Impairment Assessment questionnaire (CIA) is a 16-item self-report measure of the severity of psychosocial impairment due to eating disorder features (Bohn and Fairburn, 2008). It focuses on the past 28 days.